Paparazzi!!!Yummy!!!!

>> Wednesday 3 February 2010

I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me..
Papa-paparazzi……
Baby there's no other superstar you know that i'll be your..
Papa-paparazzi…...

Yes, imagine me singing to the tune of Paparazzi..

Ok, I'm shutting my mouth now..hehe
I just felt like singing Lady Gaga’s Paparazzi whenever I thought about Paparazzis yummiest pizza ever!!!

There are only two things that make me write about food experiences, one- it’s really good and two- the opposite. For days, I have been daydreaming of an authentic home-made food--- the-one-that-has-a-personal-touch kind of food. I’m getting tired of eating the same old fast food rubbish whenever we go out. When I mean “go-out”, literally going out of the house just to buy groceries, eat something fancy to make the little guy happy and then go home. Tugging a hyper-active toddler along with me (please see picture on the left) , with no Dadai around anymore..? I just want to grab something fast, easy and “kid-friendly” to eat.

So when I asked Ida, my sister, if she happens to know any food hot-spots that she can vowed herself into, she said Paparazzis. What is it? According to her, they serve the most “cheesiest” and deliciously seasoned pizza she has ever eaten in her entire life. Hmm.. Now my husband and I are HUGE pizza junkies. It’s one of our comfort foods. It’s what we eat when anyone of us gets upset,which!!!! happens to be ME, most of the time..blame it to the hormones..=P


The place was simple,home'y, informal yet cozy with just five tables. We were greeted with a warm smile by Ms Emmie Geronimo, the owner, who chatted with us while we were waiting for our orders. They have been in the business for 20 years famously known as Papa’s Pizza and have later re-named their new shop to Paparazzis by Papa’s Pizza. No wonder they make the best tasting pizzas in town!

I can tell you one thing, our tastebuds sang harmoniously with every bite! That’s it! You just have to go there and experience it yourself to know what I am talking about.

with Ms. Emmie


Paparazzis by Papas Pizza
Mabini Corner Arellano St. Davao City
Tel. No. 227-7050 282- 1802

Update: Feb. 13, 2010

Paparazzi's by Papa's Pizza accepts dealership at a very reasonable price. Please call 282-1802 and look for Ms Bing Cuison for details. =)

Update: Feb. 5, 2010

Ms Bing, actually the owner and daughter of Ms Emmie, and I had a very lovely conversation over the phone the other day, btw, can I just add that she was SUPER!! .. and she gave me a new contact number as the number above was already out of use..i typed it on my notepad to save for editing later BUT my super makulit son managed to "edit" my notepad while I was away in the loo and when I got back, all I saw was this---> hs8dkclsccccccdd]]'; ..I tried to undo it but to no avail..WHICH, consequently gave me a good reason to go back there again and have another round of some pizza lovin'!

4 comments:

iNg 4 February 2010 at 17:59  

i should try this when we get there... dugaya pa december oi. bwahahaha... :)
i'm a pizza-lover, too.
ingat

Angie 23 February 2010 at 15:15  

I love pizza, and love finding little places with great food like this too!

Trisha 4 March 2010 at 08:32  

Hi, Peachy informed us that you're interested in joining the Kulinarya Cooking Club. Can you drop us a line at kulinarya[at]yahoogroups.com.au so we can send you an invite to join the yahoogroups? Thanks!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP