Hello!? Anybody here?=)

>> Monday 16 November 2009

Hi!

It's been a very long time since I posted. I super miss blogging but time won't just let me. (good excuse ei! hihihi)

Everything has been in limbo these past few months and I finally get to tidy a few things up. Whew!

First thing..I went HOME and spent the whole month of October with my boys and it was fantastic! I've been able to spend quality time with them and we are so over the moon with each other!

We went to lots of lovely places and places where we used to spend time together---the PARK-- Beach-- lots of sun and frolicking! ZOO --Davao Oriental--dining out--and early morning kisses and a gazillion hugs (see scrapbook)!! I LOOVEE every moment of it!

So now, I am back from the PH and time to get my ass back to work! =P
Aside from cooking and photography, I have a growing interest on digital scrapbooking. It actually started when I was having my nighshift work and I saw an ad over the telly about Cricut ---scrapbookers know this--absolutely fantastic machine! I was about to buy a whole set of cricut including cuttlebug machine when my elder sister said "i'll tell you what, why don't you start on something that will not cost you much" (she is into scrapbooking) and so from there I started researching 'till I stumbled on some great sites about digital scrapbooking. So here I am, trying to learn a few basics.

Thanks so much to Ing for giving me tips and ideas on digiscrapping and for her free lovely hand-drawn digital kit which you can also have at her scrapbooking site! Freebies freebies alert!

I think I spent about 10 hours trying to make this very simple design and at the same time figuring how to go about with CS4.. hehehe

I wanted to put notes/journal but I have yet to figure that out. I'm learning, I'm havin' fun and that's a good thing..teheeee
Cheers!
Credits:
Ing FreeSpirit LittleKit
Feifei Stuff Coolbliss

6 comments:

iNg 16 November 2009 at 19:05  

halu...
congatulations on your first scrapbook layout. yehey...
as you learn and explore photoshop, you will het the hang of it and your layouts will improve (it will keep on improving even if you find your style). :D
keep the post coming and the scrapbook layouts... hehehe...
as for the journal, just type whatever you want and using the font that you like. ther are so many available fonts that can be downloaded for free.
ingat :D

Confession Nook 16 November 2009 at 21:05  

hi ing! yep finally..no excuses now hahaha..i know for certain i'm a minimalist yet i ended up putting too much elementsa...carried away!
i love love your hand-drawn designs..so unique and personal..=) thanks for the tip..=)

♥peachkins♥ 17 November 2009 at 00:17  

Hi. AC, welcome back to the blogosphere. I also got addicted to digital scrapbooking but now I'm doing it minimally.
Thanks for dropping by.looking forward to seeing your LOs

Confession Nook 17 November 2009 at 11:16  

hi ya peachie! thanks! and wow...gotta say im loving the new dot com of yours hehehe =)

Angie 19 November 2009 at 02:40  

So good to hear from you again, thanks for the tips on the scrapbooking, I am going to look into that, looks like so much fun.

Julianne 19 November 2009 at 11:00  

Welcome back!

Mukhang interesting nga yang digital scrapbooking na yan ah. Makapagresearch nga rin.

Be very blessed.

:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP